Thomas A. Fusco, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S., foot and ankle surgeon at Orthopaedic Associates, has board certification in reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery from the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery in addition to board certification in foot surgery. The only double-board-certified podiatric surgeon in the region, Dr.
Thomas A. Fusco, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S.
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Fusco, please click below.
Dr. Thomas Fusco is a board-certified surgical podiatrist who specializes in treating adult and pediatric injuries and conditions of the foot and ankle. Dr. Fusco joined Orthopaedic Associates in May 2015.
After completing his bachelor’s degree at West Liberty University in West Virginia, Dr. Fusco completed his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree at Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Kent, Ohio. Following medical school, Dr. Fusco completed a residency program in podiatric medicine and surgery at the Cleveland Clinic and Mercy Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Fusco was inspired to pursue a career in surgical podiatry after sustaining a sports-related ankle fracture. When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Fusco enjoys staying active through golf, scuba diving, paddle boarding, running, and triathlons.
Dr. Fusco is available to see patients at our locations in Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville, and Crestview.
To learn more about foot and ankle surgeons from the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, please use the button below.
- Bachelor of Arts: West Liberty University, West Liberty, WV
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, Kent, OH, 2009
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency: Cleveland Clinic and Mercy Regional Medical Center, Cleveland and Lorain, OH, 2009 – 2012
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Bunion Correction
- Charcot Reconstruction
- Flatfoot Repair
- Foot and Ankle Fracture Repair
- Hammertoe Correction
- Limb Salvage
- Minimally Invasive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Tendon and Ligament Repair
- Fellow, American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Pediatrics
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Florida Podiatric Medical Association
5300 South Ferdon Boulevard
Crestview, FL 32536
36474C Emerald Coast Parkway
Destin, FL 32541
1034 Mar Walt Drive
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
554-D Twin Cities Boulevard
Niceville, FL 32578