As the orthopaedic providers in the region, the doctors and staff at Orthopaedic Associates have proudly provided orthopaedic care for our athletic community and their fans since 1988. As members of this community, where we live and raise our own families, we have dedicated our time, resources, and expertise to support all athletes in this region.
Dale T. Landry, Jr., M.D.
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Landry, please click below.
Physician AssistantCasey L. Tang, P.A.-C.
Board-certified and fellowship-trained spine surgeon Dr. Dale Landry specializes in treating injuries and conditions of the back, neck, and spine. He joined Orthopaedic Associates in 2015.
Dr. Landry earned his Doctor of Medicine degree at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. After medical school, he went on to complete an internship and his residency in orthopaedic surgery also at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. Dr. Landry chose to undergo additional specialty training in the form of a fellowship in spine surgery at the Spine Institute of Arizona in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Dr. Landry has a conservative approach to neck and back pain and will only recommend surgery as a treatment of last resort. Dr. Landry will maximize a patient’s nonoperative treatment utilizing non-narcotic medications, home-based exercise programs, and formal physical therapy. When these nonoperatives fail to provide significant symptom relief, Dr. Landry has an extensive skill set of both minimally invasive as well as traditional techniques to return a patient to their desired level of function. Dr. Landry specializes in the surgical treatment of neck and back pathology utilizing minimally invasive techniques, many of which have not been available in the area until now. Ultimately, his treatment approach is aimed at preventing the progression of neurological dysfunction, decreasing a patient’s pain to tolerable levels, and returning a patient to their desired level of function as soon as possible.
When Dr. Landry is not seeing patients, he enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, fitness, and traveling.
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Engineering Premedical Studies: Louisiana State Unversity, Baton Rouge, LA, 2005
- Doctor of Medicine: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA, 2009
- Orthopaedic and General Surgery Internship: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA, 2009 – 2010
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA, 2010 – 2014
- Orthopaedic and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Fellowship: Spine Institute of Arizona, Scottsdale, AZ, 2014 – 2015
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Louisiana Orthopaedic Association
- North American Spine Society
- Tau Beta Pi – The Engineering Honor Society
1034 Mar Walt Drive
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
36474C Emerald Coast Parkway
Destin, FL 32541
554-D Twin Cities Boulevard
Niceville, FL 32578
5300 South Ferdon Boulevard
Crestview, FL 32536
United StatesPhone: 850-863-2153