Robert J. White, D.P.M.
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. White, please click below.
Dr. Robert White is a board-certified podiatric surgeon who specializes in treating injuries and conditions of the foot and ankle. He believes in working as a team with his patients to create the best individualized treatment plan. Dr. White joined Orthopaedic Associates in 2021.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in zoology from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, Dr. White earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree at Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in Independence, Ohio. He then went on to complete a residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at The Cleveland Clinic and Mercy Hospital in Cleveland and Lorain, Ohio. He is board-certified by The American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
As a foot and ankle specialist, Dr. White is an expert in fracture and instability repairs, bunion and hammertoe correction, minimally invasive surgery, tendon and ligament repair, diabetic foot care, and customized orthotics. He believes in getting his patients stronger and healthier so they can enjoy their lives.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. White enjoys spending time with his family and friends, weight lifting, boating, and playing golf.
Dr. White is available to see patients at our locations in Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville, and Crestview.
- Bachelor of Arts in Zoology: Miami University, Oxford, OH, 1993
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, Independence, OH, 1998
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency: The Cleveland Clinic and Mercy Hospital, Cleveland and Lorain, OH, 1998 – 2001
- Ankle Sprains and Instability Repair
- Bunion Correction
- Flatfoot Repair
- Foot and Ankle Fracture Repair
- Hammertoe Correction
- Ingrown Toenail Surgery
- Limb Salvage
- Minimally Invasive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Nerve Decompression and Release Surgery
- Tendon and Ligament Repair
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- American College of Podiatric Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Ohio Foot and Ankle Medical Association
5300 South Ferdon Boulevard
Crestview, FL 32536
36474C Emerald Coast Parkway
Destin, FL 32541
1034 Mar Walt Drive
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
554-D Twin Cities Boulevard
Niceville, FL 32578