Specialty-trained, board-certified orthopaedic surgeon David J. Dean, D.O., has joined Orthopaedic Associates as of Oct. 1. Dr. Dean joins the practice with over a decade of experience providing scores of patients with highly specialized total joint care, orthopaedic injury treatment and adult and pediatric fracture care. Dr.
David J. Dean, D.O.
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Dean, please click below.
Dr. David Dean is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in providing care for the elbow, hip, knee, and shoulder. He is highly skilled at performing a wide array of treatment options, including injections, joint replacement, and arthroscopic surgery. Dr. Dean is also committed to working with each of his patients to find a treatment plan that meets their needs and gets them back to enjoying the activities they love.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science degree from Geneva College in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania,
Dr. Dean attended Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, Pennsylvania, where he graduated with his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree. Following medical school, he completed an internship and his residency training in orthopaedic surgery at St. Joseph Warren Hospital in Warren, Ohio.
In his free time, Dr. Dean enjoys scuba diving, weight lifting, and listening to live music.
Dr. Dean is available to see patients at our locations in Crestview, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, and Niceville.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry: Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA, 2000
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA, 2004
- Traditional Rotating Internship: St. Joseph Warren Hospital, Warren, OH, 2004 – 2005
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: St. Joseph Warren Hospital, Warren, OH, 2005 – 2009
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Tendon Repair
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- United States Air Force, Lieutenant Colonel
5300 South Ferdon Boulevard
Crestview, FL 32536
36474C Emerald Coast Parkway
Destin, FL 32541
1034 Mar Walt Drive
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
554-D Twin Cities Boulevard
Niceville, FL 32578