Telehealth Appointments Now Available
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority. We are proud to offer our patients a telehealth appointment for those who want to do a video visit in lieu of an office visit. Telehealth is the practice of using video conference and telecommunications technology, such as your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop for a visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home or office.
To schedule a telehealth appointment, please request an appointment online or call 850-863-2153.
To be scheduled for a telehealth appointment, you must:
- be an established patient (new patient telemedicine visits coming soon)
- be physically located in Florida at the time of your appointment
- have a working smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop with a working video camera or webcam and working microphone
Once you have scheduled a telehealth appointment you will:
- complete and submit the necessary paperwork which will be sent to you via email prior to your appointment
- register for our patient portal
- download the telehealth app Zoom on the device you will be using for your appointment (this must be done prior to your appointment)
For all technical questions, please contact Krista Ripley at 850-315-9201 or email@example.com.