Telehealth Appointments Now Available
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority. We are proud to offer our patients a telehealth appointment for those who want to do a video visit in lieu of an office visit. Telehealth is the practice of using video conference and telecommunications technology, such as your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop for a visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home or office.
To schedule a telehealth appointment, please request an appointment online or call 850-863-2153.
To be scheduled for a telehealth appointment, you must:
- be an established patient (new patient telemedicine visits coming soon)
- be physically located in Florida at the time of your appointment
- have a working smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop with a working video camera or webcam and working microphone
Once you have scheduled a telehealth appointment you will:
- complete and submit the necessary paperwork which will be sent to you via email prior to your appointment
- register for our patient portal
- download the telehealth app Zoom on the device you will be using for your appointment (this must be done prior to your appointment)