Jack E. McKay, M.D.
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. McKay, please click below.
Dr. Jack McKay is a fellowship-trained sports medicine surgeon who specializes in providing care for bone, joint, and muscle injuries and conditions. He is dedicated to offering patient-centered care, and he works hard to develop an individualized treatment plan for each of his patients that is tailored to their needs and helps them reach their goals.
After graduating with his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Georgia in Athens, Dr. McKay earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from The University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. He went on to complete his orthopaedic surgery residency training at LSU Health in New Orleans, Louisiana. Following residency, Dr. McKay underwent additional training through a fellowship in orthopaedic sports medicine at Andrews Research & Education Foundation in Gulf Breeze, Florida.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. McKay enjoys cooking, traveling, and keeping active by playing golf and recreational basketball.
Dr. McKay is available to see patients at our location in Crestview.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Georgia, Athens, GA, 2010
- Doctor of Medicine: The University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL, 2014
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: LSU Health, New Orleans, LA, 2014 – 2019
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship: Andrews Research & Education Foundation, Gulf Breeze, FL, 2019 – 2020
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Candidate Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine