Nicholas Crossman, D.O.
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Crossman, please click below.
Florida native and fellowship-trained joint replacement surgeon Dr. Nicholas Crossman joined Orthopaedic Associates in 2022. Dr. Crossman has extensive training in total joint care and offers the latest options in joint replacement surgery. His treatment philosophy is to provide the same level of care to his patients as he would for a family member.
Dr. Crossman attended Florida State University in Tallahassee to attain a Bachelor of Science degree in human sciences. He went to medical school at the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) in Erie, Pennsylvania, earning his Doctor of Osteopathy degree. There, he also earned a Master of Science degree in medical education.
Dr. Crossman completed an orthopaedic surgery residency at LECOM Health in Erie. After his residency training, he went on to Las Vegas, where he pursued further specialized training through a yearlong fellowship in adult reconstruction and total joint replacement at Desert Orthopaedic Center.
Dr. Crossman is available to see patients at our location in Panama City.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Sciences: Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, 2004
- Doctor of Osteopathy: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA, 2012
- Master of Science in Medical Education: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA, 2015
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: LECOM Health, Erie, PA, 2012 – 2017
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship: Desert Orthopaedic Center, Las Vegas, NV, 2017 – 2018
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Total Joint Replacement
- Adult Reconstruction
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association