Michael C. Noble, M.D.
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Noble, please click below.
Specialties: Family Practice, Sports Medicine
Dr. Michael Noble is a fellowship-trained nonsurgical sports medicine specialist. Board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine for both sports medicine and family medicine, Dr. Noble provides continuing, comprehensive healthcare for all ages as well as conservative treatment for bone, joint, and muscle injuries and conditions. Serving the Panama City, Florida, community since 2001, Dr. Noble joined Orthopaedic Associates in 2022.
Dr. Noble graduated from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Science in biology before earning his Doctor of Medicine degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta. He went on to complete his residency training through The University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine family practice program at the Huntsville Regional Medical Center, where he also completed an additional year of training through a sports medicine fellowship.
Devoted to keeping the local athletic community safe and healthy, Dr. Noble covers sporting events as a sideline physician in Bay County. He also enjoys spending his free time with his wife and two daughters.
Dr. Noble is available to see patients at our location in Panama City.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, 1993
- Doctor of Medicine: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA, 1997
- Family Practice Residency: The University of Alabama at Birmingham Huntsville Regional Medical Center, Huntsville, AL, 1997 – 2000
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: The University of Alabama at Birmingham Huntsville Regional Medical Center, Huntsville, AL, 2000 – 2001
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Florida Academy of Family Physicians