Mark E. Graeber, D.P.M.
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Graeber, please click below.
Dr. Mark Graeber is a specialty-trained surgical podiatrist who specializes in treating foot and ankle conditions and injuries, such as ankle fractures, bunions, hammertoes, and neuromas. He joined Orthopaedic Associates in 2018.
Dr. Graeber attended Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona, and graduated with his Bachelor of Science degree in life sciences before earning his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California. After medical school, he completed his podiatric medicine and surgery residency with the added credential in reconstructive rearfoot/ankle surgery at Bruce W. Carter VA Medical Center in Miami, Florida.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Graeber enjoys music, religious studies, and spending time with his family. He also likes spending time outside camping, hiking, and hunting.
- Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences: Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, 2009
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA, 2015
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency With the Added Credential in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery: Bruce W. Carter VA Medical Center, Miami, FL, 2015 – 2018
- Hammer Toes
- Foot and Ankle Fractures
- Ingrowing Nails
- Wound Care
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Board-Certified: American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
1034 Mar Walt Drive
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
36474C Emerald Coast Parkway
Destin, FL 32541
554-D Twin Cities Boulevard
Niceville, FL 32578